Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Obsession taken Too Seriously

Editor's Note (or confession, depending on how you see it):
I actually meant to post this last week, but I over-procrastinated. I just left it in "draft" too long and forgot about it until now.


A peaceful Saturday morning. A beautiful sunrise. All is calm.

Enter me - the geek!


Wait - this seems like the perfect time for one of my world-famous videos! And besides, you all seem to like them, so all the more reason.




That's just me raving my mouth off before I catch my bus to my Pokemon thing at the Blue Highway Games on Queen Anne. It's nice that I can take the bus in and out of Pokemon. It would be even nicer if it didn't take an hour to get out there!

1 comment:

David Kinard, PCM said...

I am so glad you catch that bus every Saturday morning! That way you're at Blue Highway when we arrive! Pokeman Saturday mornings wouldn't be the same without you.