Sunday, December 21, 2008

Late Black Friday Purchase or Early Christmas Present?

With all this snow around effectively barring us from going anywhere not within walking distance of our house, you're probably wondering what I've been doing this week...

Park Day? Nope - too much snow and ice.
Magnuson? Nope - too much snow and ice.
Nutcracker? Nope - too much snow and ice.
Saturday Pokemon? Nope - how would I get there anyway? Half the bus system is axed, there's only 2 buses runing the ENTIRE 54 line, and besides, who knows what my connecting buses are doing! And oh, they canceled Pokemon. Just as well...
Setting up a new laptop computer? Yep - got it on Wednesday!





It has a webcam too!

Now all I have to do is make a few copies of all my files...

...and wait...

...and wait...

...and pray it doesn't fall down from those blocks!

No comments: